If you use guild’s autocomplete functionality, you will need to re-install the completion scripts, as they have changed. It should be sufficient to run
guild completion --install.
- Add Pydantic typing information to the core data structure
classes. This is used to generate a schema for the guildfile.
- Add python-based autocompletion implementation. Bash behavior has not changed,
but more completions should now work on zsh and fish.
- Add support for BooleanOptionalAction from argparse in Python 3.9+
- Removes deprecated flags support
- Update click dependency to >=8.1
- Get tests working with Python 3.10
- Fix issue with guild init where python version was ignored
- Rename flags() attribute of Run class to guild_flags(), to avoid
conflict with pandas >=1.2