We’re hosting an online meeting on Jan 26. We have three time slots to accommodate your schedule. These are based on timezone region but feel free to pick whatever works best for your schedule.
- Asia Pacific - Jan 26, 2021 - 18:00 GMT+7 (Bangkok)
- EMEA - Jan 26, 2021 - 18:00 GMT (London)
- Americas - Jan 26, 2021 - 18:00 GMT-6 (Chcago)
We’re going to walk through the current improvements for 0.8 as well as discuss planned features. Your input will be used to drive the final feature set!
- Parallel processing
- Summary operations
- Jupyter Notebook as experiments
- Comments and tags
- Configuration file flag support
- Gist remotes for collaboration
- Plans for Guild View