Dependencies problem

Hello! Pretty new to guild.ai and trying to use it on my recent project. I tried to run my code with guild.ai wrapper, but it does not run due to a dependencies issue (“bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt.gz” is missing from the running folder, despite every other file in the same folder with it being included). I tried to solve it by including requires in my guild.yml:

requires:

• file: pkgs/openai/bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt.gz

but despite the relative path is correct, the error pops up saying

ERROR: resolving required source ‘file:pkgs/openai/bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt.gz’ in file:pkgs/openai/bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt.gz resource
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/op_dep.py”, line 236, in resolve_source
source_paths = _resolve_source_for_location(
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/op_dep.py”, line 267, in _resolve_source_for_location
return resolver.resolve(resolve_context)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 114, in resolve
resolved = self._resolve_source_files(source_path, unpack_dir)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 138, in _resolve_source_files
return resolve_source_files(source_path, self.source, unpack_dir)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 553, in resolve_source_files
return _resolve_source_file_or_archive_files(source_path, source, unpack_dir)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 618, in _resolve_source_file_or_archive_files
return _resolve_archive_files(source_path, archive_type, source, unpack_dir)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 674, in _resolve_archive_files
unpacked = _ensure_unpacked(source_path, archive_type, unpack_dir)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 686, in _ensure_unpacked
unpacked = _unpack(source_path, archive_type, unpack_dir)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 711, in _unpack
return _gunzip(source_path, unpack_dir)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 749, in _gunzip
return _gen_unpack(
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 806, in _gen_unpack
extract(unpack_dir, to_extract)
File “/home/hyang/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/guild/resolver.py”, line 781, in extract
with open(dest, “wb”) as f_out:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/home/hyang/deadclip/CyCLIP/env/.guild/cache/resources/6d8d1935c2ed1916a4210b8f6391e63d846c5f02d88deced8f8fa21b/bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt’
guild: run failed because a dependency was not met: unexpected error resolving ‘file:pkgs/openai/bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt.gz’ in file:pkgs/openai/bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt.gz resource: FileNotFoundError(2, ‘No such file or directory’)

I also tried to toy with the relative path with “…” or use the absolute path, but it still didn’t work

Any help would be appreciated :))

Could you plot the directory tree? Specifically, where’s the sourcecode, the guild file and the resources file are?

|-CyCLIP
-----|-guild.yml
-----|-pkgs
----------|-openai
-----------------|-bpe_simple_vocab_16e6.txt.gz
-----|-src
----------|-main.py